Spring Into Action
Choose one date, either May 9, 10 or 11 and join us in Springfield to advocate with the new 100th Illinois General Assembly!
Be sure to look up your state senator and state representative using this link. You will need their names to complete the registration process. Be sure to scroll past your U.S. Congress Representative to get down to your state legislators.
Click here to register
Active physicians: $25 (CME credit provided)
IL AFP student members FREE
Non-ILAFP medical students: $25
IAFP provides the education and the training - along with breakfast and lunch! Then everyone walks over to the Statehouse to meet with their state senator and representative about the issues most important to you. Everyone gets home in time for dinner!
Be the face and the voice of family medicine!
- Learn about the political process and how IAFP makes a difference!
- Advocate on behalf of family medicine and its value
- Increase your visibility with legislators and policymakers
- Establish yourself as your legislators’ resource on health care policy
- Provide vital input on current legislation under consideration