Partner in Health
Year-long IAFP Marketing Benefits
Connect with more than 4,700 Illinois Family Medicine Physician, Resident, and Medical Student members.
IAFP Website Exposure
One free month of Featured Advertising in the Web-Ad Widget so that your 200 dpi wide widget ad appears throughout the user’s iafp.com experience. Users can link to your news, upcoming event, whatever you choose! Your ad rotates with the others and appears on each and any page that the website user visits on iafp.com.
Company exposure on IAFP “Partner in Health” Sponsored Resource Page
- Company logo and click-through link on the IAFP Meet the Partners in Health Sponsored Resource page
- Your educational resource can be featured on this webpage; showcasing your physician-directed or patient-directed educational piece
- If you have a discounted rate or benefit to provide exclusively to IAFP members, your Company can be highlighted on the IAFP Member Benefits webpage
- Your Company Logo and click-through link will appear on IAFP Member Benefits webpage
IAFP Annual Report Exposure
Listing on the IAFP Member Benefits Partners in Health page of the IAFP Annual Report– report mailed to all active members once per year
Company materials distributed to Illinois physicians
Opportunity to have a brochure (or one-page flyer) distributed to physician attendees at both IAFP Essential Evidence Conferences in Chicago and Springfield. You provide materials.
Targeted communication to Illinois Family Medicine Physicians
IAFP will send an e-letter communication to all active physician members announcing you as our new IAFP “Partner in Health” highlighting your service/resource
Announcement in IAFP E-news
- IAFP will send an e-letter communication to our active members announcing you as a new IAFP “Partner in Health” resource
- Written recognition will also be conveyed to members in one of the IAFP E-news communications; you will be featured as an IAFP “Partner In Health” in IAFP E-news
Illinois Family Physician Magazine exposure
Written recognition featuring you as an IAFP “Partner In Health” in one issue of the publication Illinois Family Physician Magazine
Social Media outreach
- Have a Twitter handle? IAFP can re-tweet when you post relevant content! @IllinoisAFP (at discretion of IAFP)
- Have a Facebook presence? IAFP will like you and share your stories (at discretion of IAFP)
Exclusive Benefit for IAFP Partners in Health
Partners in Health can use the following on their web site or in relevant communications: XXX is a [YEAR] “Partner in Health” with the Illinois Academy of Family Physicians” with the IAFP public logo.
Contact: Desma Rozovics at email@example.com or 312-301-6232