Join us for monthly Lunch and Learn webinars and earn FREE CME! Registration is limited. Don't hesitate - secure your spot today!
Concussion Management Updates - Best Practices in 2014
Presented by: Carrie A. Jaworski, MD, FAAFP, FACSM, Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, University of Chicago School of Medicine
September 25, 2014, 12:00-1:00pm CST
- Understand diagnosis of concussion and tools to assist evaluation in the office.
- Review of concussion management strategies on return to school.
- Review of concussion management strategies on return to sport.
- Discussion of case examples to highlight management techniques and pitfalls.
Immunizing Adolescents against Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Meningococcal Disease: What You Need to Know
Presented by:Glenn Skow MD, MPH, Chief of Staff, Medical Director, Emergency Department, Fayette County Hospital
October 30, 2014, 12:00-1:00pm CST
- Understand the current guidelines for immunizing adolescents against HPV and meningococcal disease.
- Educate patients and their parents/guardians about the importance of immunization. Develop an office-wide strategy to improve the immunization rate with adolescent patients (e.g., patient recall and reminder systems, standing orders).
EverThrive Illinois' Immunzation Seminar
Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 8:30am - 12:00pm
Loretto Hospital - Chicago, IL
Join EverThrive Illinois' Immunization Initiative for our FREE biannual seminar on Wednesday, September 17, 2014! Presentation topics will cover MMR, school vaccination requirements, flu, immunization policy updates, and a presentation on our Cooking Matters Program. The Fall Seminar will give you an opportunity to network with fellow health and social service professionals.